Daily Posts: The Radio Copywriting Service that Never Disappoints
James Cummings, CEO, explains a little about our content and copywriting services. If you would like to discuss how we can help you with your content requirements then get in touch with James today, or setup an account now to work with us in our online virtual office.
UK: 02380 970979
US (646) 679-7971
Copywriting is often seen as limited to the internet alone, but that is not true, as copywriters create content for other forms of media such as the radio too. A radio copywriter writes contents for radio adverts and has a background in radio production with a profound awareness of how people listen and respond to radio adverts. They know how to grab their audience’s attention through the medium. At Daily Posts, our team of radio copywriters are experts with years of experience in broadcasting and knowledge of advanced copywriting techniques that are best for radio.
The Daily Posts Approach to Producing Your Radio Copy
When you work with Daily Posts, we meticulously consider each element necessary for the success of your campaign, to give your radio copy the best chance of bringing new customers into your fold.
We Focus on Benefits and Solutions When Writing Your Radio Copy
In marketing, the role of benefits can never be stressed enough. People listen when you have something to offer them. When they hear your radio campaign, some of the questions that immediately come to their mind include:
Will that product or service solve my problem?
Will it connect me to new people or help me find healthy relationships?
Will it help me improve at school or work?
Will it save me money or time?
Will it help me acquire a valuable skill or information?
Is it entertaining?
Is it currently trending?
Will it look cool on me?
Notice that all of these questions are asking for one thing: benefits.
When your radio copy is all about your brand, but says nothing about how your product or service benefits your audience, you defeat the purpose of writing and airing that copy. Conversely, when your radio copy masterfully points out the solutions and benefits your brand brings, people will naturally line up to get a taste.
We Unleash the Story in Your Brand
Great stories are evocative. They incite the mind. They resonate with us and influence our actions. Radio copy needs to connect with your audience on an emotional and rational level. To capture your audience’s attention, you may need to infuse a very short, but powerful narrative in your radio copy to reach into their hearts and pull them into your message.
At Daily Posts, we are not just great writers, but great storytellers too. Work with us to imbue in your radio copy a narrative that resonates with your audience’s life experiences, and at the same time promotes your brand.
We Incorporate a Proper ‘Call to Action’ in Your Radio Copy
A proper ‘Call to Action’ is essential in all copywriting niches, and radio copywriting is no exception. While articulately presenting your brand (and its benefits) to your audience can rouse interest, those leads could easily amount to nothing if you don’t masterfully show them the next step to take.
At Daily Posts, we understand the importance of ‘Calls to Action’, and the difference they can make in radio copywriting. With the presentation of radio copywriting, there’s no visual text or image that can be read or clicked, as everything is audio. This means that a contact detail like a phone number, email or website must be seamlessly integrated in the Call to Action of your radio copy to give your audience a means of reaching out to you. Daily Posts can assist you with this.
We Deliver Quality and Incorporate Your Message, No Matter the Airtime
Radio adverts and promotions usually get between fifteen and sixty seconds of airtime. This stresses the need for your radio copy to be short and simple. It takes a professional radio copywriter to filter out any unnecessary excess from your message or promotion, and deliver powerful copy that fits into your radio airtime.
No matter the airtime of your radio campaign, Daily Posts’ radio copywriters have the skill and experience you need to craft copy that fits into your airtime, while articulately bringing your message to life.
Benefits of Radio Copywriting
- Radio advertising allows you create content that is targeted at a certain group or groups. Several radio stations target certain demographics like sports fans, university students, young adults, country music fans and much more, so, a copywriter can take advantage of this to deliver content straight to the target market.
- Radio advertising is considerably more cost effective than other forms of advertisement and this is because you reach a larger audience without paying as much as you would with other forms of media, it requires fewer resources for the production process. There is no need to hire actors or video production equipment, because as long you have high-quality content, you are good to go.
- People spend a lot of time listening to radio, it is the only form of media that does not require complete attention, and people listen to the radio while they drive, clean their houses and are less likely to change the station when an ad comes on, unlike with television.
- With radio commercials, you can schedule when you want your commercial to air and this allows you reach your target with more accuracy. It provides a strong call to action.
- Radio provides you with flexible options that differ in price; you can choose a spot where a pre-recorded commercial is aired at an agreed upon time, guest spots where you are invited to the station to talk about your product or services, live on air where the host reads out your ad live and gives a testimonial about your brand, and, lastly, website advertising where content is created to be displayed on the radio station’s website.
- Direct response advertising on radio is advantageous because it allows you to track results precisely and in real time. Direct response radio allows you to track the station all the way down to the calls and lets you measure the results so you know when to air your ads.
At Daily Posts, we believe every one of our clients should get good value for their money, so, we have tasked our copywriters with producing content that truly represents your brand. With us, you get a radio copy that puts you ahead of your competition and compels your audience.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is radio copywriting?
Radio copywriting is the process of writing content for a radio advertisement. A radio copywriter is the professional who creates this content and has a profound awareness of how people listen and respond to radio adverts.
Does radio copywriting have any disadvantages?
A major disadvantage of radio copywriting is that it limits you to audio only, so for an ad that requires visual stimulation, radio might not work. Radio ads are also momentary; they are gone after you hear them, you cannot save or take a picture, you will have to wait for it to air again.
Why is the radio an important tool for marketing?
The radio is important because it is targeted, most stations broadcast to a certain demographic, and so this allows you to market your brand on a station that is already popular with your target audience any day and anytime.
How do I advertise on radio?
After deciding who you want to reach with your ad, then you can contact us for a radio copy that will communicate your intention to your audience after which you will have to find a radio station that serves your audience, and then pay to have your ad aired on that station.
What if I am not satisfied with the writing agency?
We do our best to make sure our customers are satisfied, and, because of this, we rarely get complaints about our job. Most of our clients wonder how we create great content in very little time. But in any case of dissatisfaction with any of our jobs, we are always available to figure out why and make the necessary corrections.
We are always available to answer your questions or queries. You can reach us on:
02380 970 979 or firstname.lastname@example.org