Looking for a Professional Copywriter for Your Business?
James Cummings, CEO, explains a little about our content and copywriting services. If you would like to discuss how we can help you with your content requirements then get in touch with James today, or setup an account now to work with us in our online virtual office.
UK: 02380 970979
US (646) 679-7971
The words on a website are as important, if not more important, than any other part of the site, because words are a tool used in marketing your brand, so it is important to choose your words carefully. The words on your website make a longer-lasting impression than the theme or general aesthetic – visitors may come to your site because it’s pretty but if what they are reading makes no sense or is not compelling enough, then they will leave just as fast as they came. This is why copywriting is a great idea for all kinds of businesses.
Copywriting provides you with a deep well of knowledge and information you can constantly draw from, and a good copywriter provides content that generates organic traffic to your site which will most likely will lead to sales. A good copywriter knows what the search engine wants and what your customers want to see, so they know how to position your brand to satisfy both parties. Hiring a proficient copywriter means you are guaranteed superior content for every aspect of your online presence, as they will deliver top-notch profile writing, FAQ pages, web copy, product description and so much more.
Why Hire a Professional Copywriter?
- Being passionate about your business will not automatically translate into being able to write compelling copy about it. You need customers to recognise how good your products or services are, and you need to be able to communicate this to them effectively, hence your need for a professional who can craft powerful content that connects with your readers.
- A copywriter is beneficial for a product launch, press release or a marketing campaign. They can compose content that makes a good impression and grabs the attention of your audience; they will help you put your best foot forward by writing pieces that assure your readers of your competence and knowledge.
- The level of expertise a professional copywriter brings is beneficial to your business because they know how best to make your site rank higher. An SEO copywriter knows what to do to get the attention of your readers and get the top spot in search engine results.
- Another common challenge is finding time to keep up with trends or developing the skill to produce and post content in real time. Professional copywriters research regularly and are always up-to-date with industry trends. They can insert these trends naturally into your copy. The quality of your web content can be improved by combining it with current information relevant to your industry.
What You Should Look Out for In a Copywriter
- An effective attribute of a copywriter is that they must have substantial knowledge of the target audience, as this strengthens communication between your brand and the reader. They should be able to speak the language the audience understands to be able to persuade them to take action.
- A capable copywriter has to stay up-to-date and informed about any changes to search engine algorithms. They have to be knowledgeable about tools which can be used to generate more traffic, understand the importance of keyword optimisation, and be aware of the benefits of drawing the readers’ attention with appealing titles.
- Attentiveness and availability are other appealing traits of a copywriter, they should return calls and emails without delay as this shows readiness to engage with the client. They also shouldn’t delay submission and should be able to deliver within a reasonable timeframe.
What Daily Posts Has to Offer
At Daily Posts, our copywriters understand how well-written copy can attract, engage and create change. We infuse emotion and professionalism into your content to inspire relationships with your customers.
We use words, tone and subtle phrases to promote your business and ensure your website content appeals directly to your customers. Good content is more than just writing. It should hook customers to your website and inspire them to take action.
What you enjoy with us include;
Professional Copywriter for Sales and Landing Pages
From headlines to ‘Calls to Action’ on your landing pages, it is essential to have compelling copy across all your digital platforms. This is to convey and maintain a brand personality your target audience can relate to.
It’s not enough to assume a general demographic for your business and try to convert all of them with a single generic message. We research your niche audience customer profile level to identify various categories and write copy specifically for that group. By connecting them with content written to address their needs, good copywriting can facilitate conversion.
Copywriting for Different Media
It is important to consider writing style for each type of media. The wording for a Facebook post will vary significantly from a Case Study piece. Prospective customers are at different stages of your sales funnel from where they communicate with your brand. Therefore, it is important to maintain a consistent theme across all digital platforms, while also recognising the versatility of each audience group.
SEO-Friendly Copy and Producing Valuable Content
One of the most reliable sources of generating leads for your business is organic traffic from search engines. Creating content with SEO and highly-ranked industry keywords can position you above your competitors and rank your website favourably.
Having valuable content on your website can attract links from high authority domains and increase incoming traffic as well as sales-ready leads.
Typographical errors and careless grammar can reduce the impact of a strong message and could even damage your brand reputation. Daily Posts copyediting service proofreads and copyedits your website’s content to make sure your online presence is professional and devoid of mistakes.
The core of your message shouldn’t be sacrificed for the sake of high search engine ranking. While inserting keywords, we make sure they align naturally with the rest of the message. With various qualifications ranging from traditional print to contemporary web solutions, our copywriters have the professionalism to turn your website into a content marketing success.
At Daily Posts, we ensure you get better results than you will anywhere else, this is because we have a dedicated team and they have years of experience that has provided them with an understanding of how to help a business succeed online. So, be confident in your choice that we will always deliver good quality promptly.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does a copywriter do?
A copywriter writes promotional materials. They create content for a business that is capable of connecting with the readers and compelling them to act, a good copywriter is dynamic and can work for any kind of business.
What are the attributes of a good copywriter?
A good copywriter is someone who is concerned about the quality of their work, takes the time to understand your customer and business, is up-to-date on any changes relating to search engine algorithms, and can efficiently relay your message to your targeted audience.
Can I get copy if I reside in another country?
Yes, you can, our client list spans several continents and we have copywriters in numerous countries around the world. After getting in touch with us and when we have settled on what you require, all that is left is for you to relax and expect us to deliver – which we always do swiftly.
We provide copyediting services, in which we proofread and edit copy written by our clients. Our team of professional editors look out for typographical and grammatical errors that might affect the message you are trying to get across. The cost of this is different from our copywriting services, so get in touch for a quotation.
What are the benefits of hiring a copywriter?
A professional copywriter has the expertise and knowledge on how best to connect with your readers; being an expert in your industry, they will also provide you with a fresh perspective on your business.
We are always available to receive your questions or enquiries on:
02380 970 979 or,
Sign up today for an account with us.