Good copywriting examples from the Experts
If copywriting hasn’t worked for you yet, then you haven’t been using good copywriting. With good copywriting, you’ll tell your potential customers exactly what you want to tell them, in the manner you’re supposed to tell them.
Are you unfamiliar with advertising copy and how it works? At Daily Posts, you can see many examples of good copywriting and find out just how they can work for you. Daily Posts are the writing agency you’ll want by your side as you exploit the power of copywriting. Sign up today and access good copywriting examples and other features on our website.
What are good copywriting examples?
Gone are the days when copywriting was just a sales pitch. To capture the attention of potential customers, sales copy must contain certain characteristics. Some of these include:
- Well-researched content: Don’t be perturbed when we ask you a lot of questions about your company and product. To produce good quality copy, it’s essential to find out as much as possible about the product, the company and the industry.
- A target audience: Who are you selling your product to? Good copywriting examples will always be directed to a specific group of customers. This allows the information to feel more personal.
- Attracts attention: If your sales copy doesn’t draw attention, then it has missed the point entirely. Copywriting from a professional writing company utilises various tools to ensure people notice it
(pictures and borders for example).
- Clear and Unambiguous: You always want to be completely upfront with your target customers. If your message isn’t clear, your potential customers may end up feeling cheated.
- Answers any questions and puts to rest any doubts: You won’t get a second bite of the cherry. Your advertising copy has to answer any questions your customers have about your product or service.
- Builds Trust: Trust is always important when you’re trying to initiate any business transaction. If you come across as untrustworthy, you will find it hard to convince your potential customers to take the plunge.
- Strong ‘Call to Action’: Your sales copy has to tell your customers what to do after reading the ad. Whether you want them to subscribe to a service or buy a product, you need to let them know and offer them a simple way of doing it.
How do we produce good copywriting examples?
Any writing company worth its salt is able to produce good sales copies. At Daily Posts, we always try to go further to produce sales copies that will significantly improve your business by helping you to sell more or increase your subscribers. How are we able to do this?
- We work with a top team: We have many quality professional writers with years of experience in this job. Our writers know what sells and what doesn’t, which enables us to produce effective sales copies for you.
- We keep up with trends: Whether it’s social media marketing, copywriting for mobile platforms or in-game ads, we are up-to-date on all current advertising trends. We are able to produce content for a variety of new media to ensure you reach as many customers as possible.
- We provide a personal service: To us, good copywriting is as much about pleasing you as it is your customers. We build solid relationships with our clients by providing services that meet their needs and delivers higher conversion rates.
- We work from an excellent platform: Daily Posts have built an online virtual office, in which all our clients and professional writers work. We have customised this space to the needs of these groups, so that both our writers and clients can work with ease.
- We are always looking to improve: We provide our writers with plenty of training materials, so that they can hone their skills and are always on the lookout for new ways to reach customers.
What does it cost to get good copywriting?
Considering what it can do for you, the prospect of hiring a copywriter may seem daunting cost-wise. In truth, it’s more affordable than you would believe. At Daily Posts, we’ve made the cost of our services very affordable and are able to cater for clients with both large and small advertising budgets.
What’s in it for us then? For us, low prices means more customers and affordable prices will keep our customers coming back in future. We provide a variable price scale, so you can choose the rate you’re willing to pay for our services. We’ll then get you the best job for your money.
Good copywriting examples for all companies
At Daily Posts, we work with a range of clients. We have services to suit small businesses or large multinationals. We have optimised our services to ensure that no matter which client comes knocking at our door, they get the best service possible.
We have received positive reviews from our clients, both large and small. We are always happy to grow with our smaller clients and also have the capacity to handle the sizeable needs of industry giants. Give us a call today on 02380 970979 and we’ll discuss how we can grow together.
If you’re ready to jump right in, we can have you set up in your online office immediately. All you have to do is register with us and we’ll have your account ready for you at no extra charge.