Getting the Best Copywriting Services Rates
If you are reading this page, you are likely a business owner or marketing executive in a company trying to find out what copywriting rates are like so you can get the best rates for your copywriting job. Copywriting is difficult to attach a one size fits all price to, it covers every sector and has different and unique services and styles attached to it. Creating content for copy takes creativity, skill, talent, and effort, how do you put a price on these things? One thing you should know first up is that good content does not come cheap.
Understanding the rates
You may not be able to find exact rates online but you can at least understand how copywriters and copywriting companies develop their prices. Copywriting rates are typically fixed as hourly, word, day, job/copy, per 100 words and page rates. You could also get a fixed monthly retainer fee for large and regular volumes of copy.
- The monthly retainer is best used when there is a large volume of content to produce and the work is going to last for a long period or is ongoing. It works well for the copywriter who gets a regular income and for the client who can get as much work as possible done by the copywriter within the specified time frame
- The ‘per word’ rate simply means if your content is 576 and the rate 1 pound per word, you will be billed 576 pounds for the copy. Sometimes the price per word reduces if the client is ordering a large word volume.
- With the ‘100 words rate’, you are billed for every one hundred words of content you get and this will help you in planning your budget.
- The hourly rate means that you will pay the copywriter for every hour of work spent on your project. The estimated number of hours it will take to complete the job should have been stated before work commences.
- The daily rate is similar to the hourly rate. In this you will pay the copywriter for every day spent working on your content. This is more suitable for large projects.
- The ‘per job/copy’ rate is a fixed attached to the whole content in the piece you are going to get. If you are giving the copywriter 5 jobs, you will know how much your entire bill will be using the cost for one job as your baseline.
- The ‘per page’ rate usually is used for website copy and works well with websites that have many pages. On the flip side of this, some pages could take more effort than other pages and some may be much lengthier than others.
Factors that determine or affect the rates of copywriting services
There are a number of things that affect how much copywriting service rates go for. They include:
- Type of copy needed: The type of copy you want created for you greatly determine how much it will cost. All copies are not the same. For example, you could pay 50 pounds for a page of quality magazine copy and pay 30 pounds for a page of outreach post.
- Research involved: The more research your copy needs the higher it will cost you. It is good for your business to have content that is up to date and relevant at all times. Some copies a lot of research to get the information while others need less intense research.
- Quality needed: The quality of content differs just as the content types differ greatly. A blog post and a press release have different quality levels that are appropriate for them. If you want a piece that includes authority links and expert opinions, it would be of higher quality than one that is just plain information. In addition, quality also has to do with grammar and structure, a copywriter than can provideyou quality on this end is likely to charge more than the one that cannot.
- Time frame of delivery: If you need your work urgently, be ready to pay the price involved. The shorter the time frame for delivery your places, the more stressful it is for content to be generated.
- Copywriter’s experience: Sometimes you get an experienced copywriter charging you the same thing a less experienced copywriter will charge for the same job. It may be that the more experienced one can carry produce the content without much effort as compared with the less experienced. Generally speaking, the higher the experience of the copywriter or copywriting agency, the higher the costs.
Daily Posts rates
At Daily Posts, our copywriting rates are all about you, we seek to make things convenient for you. Getting our copywriting services should not become a headache. We work with our client’s budget and always deliver great content no matter the budget size.
We charge from 2 pounds to up to 15 pounds for every 100 words. The exact rate we charge is based on the exacttype of contact need. Our clients are in control of the entire pricing process because it is dependent on their budget and they can chose the type of content in the levels that fit their budgets. All of them have so far been pleased with our pricing as they are able to get that fine balance between their budget and quality content.
Sign up Daily Posts to Enjoy Great Rates
To get high quality content at rates that are convenient for you,set up an account with us. It will not take you more than a couple minutes to get this done. It is a simple and straightforward process which you can access here. Our customer support tem reviews, verifies and activates your account, upon activation you can login to place, review and receive orders.
From your account, you can communicate with us as well as review the work being done on your content. Asides reaching out to us through your dashboard, you might need to get in touch with urgently, you can call us on 02380 970979 so our customer support personnel can attend to the challenges you have.