Improve your Visibility using Blog Copywriting
Though blogs haven’t been around for very long, you’ll find a blog section built in to most websites these days. Initially seen as a simple tool for people who didn’t need a website, blogs are now an important part of online advertising.
You too can harness the power of blog copywriting to increase traffic to your website and even improve sales. At Daily Posts, we work with professional writers who can deliver top quality blog articles when you need them. Register with us today to get started.
Why you can’t ignore blog copywriting
- SEO – Using keywords is one of the most important aspects of making your website search engine-friendly. Where regular sites are limited by the amount of information they can include, blogs allow you to post much more content. This content can be carefully sprinkled with keywords when using the services of professional writers. This will make your site more search engine-friendly and improve its ranking.
- Testimonials – There is no better person to tell your customers about your product than someone who has actually invested in it. However, there is very little space for such stories on the rest of the site. Through blog copywriting, you can include interesting stories and testimonials on your blog, so that interested customers get to hear about other people’s experiences.
- A personal approach – Many customers nowadays are looking for sellers and companies that engage with them personally. Whether you are a fortune 500 company or a simple online store selling a simple product, customers will want to feel like they matter. You can use blog copywriting to communicate with your customers on a more personal level. This can build their trust in you and your product.
- Additional information – Have you ever felt like there is something more to say about your product, but you just don’t have the space on your site to do so? You can now use your blog to provide customers with more information. Whether it’s an interesting story about how the product was developed or just an explanation of how something works, a blog is the perfect vehicle to convey this information.
- Social media – Blogs make it easier for you to harness the immense volume of social media traffic. Since blog articles and stories are not usually sales pitches, they are much easier to share on social media. If enough users share the information on your blog, it can have a massive impact on traffic.
Blog copywriting methods
There are many ways we can help you to exploit the power of blogs in your online advertising. You can choose to have only one type of blog article or you may want a range, covering various topics. Blog articles that our professional writers can prepare for you include:
- Personal stories and testimonials: Writing personal stories and testimonials will help your customers to see your product through the eyes of someone who has benefited from it. If you have a few stories you’d like to share, we can help you to put them into words that the readers will find compelling. We will also insert just the right amount of keywords to help your cause.
- Product descriptions: You could place your product description elsewhere on your site. However, including it in the blog will not only allow you to give a more detailed description, but also to approach it from a non-conventional standpoint. You will be able to make full use of our writer’s wit and humour to help generate more interest in your product.
- Unrelated stories: When visitors come to your site, you want to keep them there for as long as possible. Posting articles that aren’t closely related to the product or service is a tool many people have used effectively to increase traffic and make their website a place where potential customers will want to revisit. If you want this type of blog content, we can produce articles that are humorous or centred around human interest etc.
Why should your blog copywriting be done professionally?
As a professional writing company, we have the tools at hand to share your stories, testimonials and whatever else you want on your blog, in ways that will be:
- Focused on boosting traffic
- Driven to improve sales
A simple testimonial or story about the product or company can be turned into a powerful advertising tool in the hands of professional writers. At Daily Posts, we work with writers who can turn your simple stories into ‘advertising gold’. On top of this, there are many other reasons why you’ll be better off working with a professional writing company, including:
- Experience: Our writers have many years of experience producing content and we know what kind of articles/stories generate interest about your product or website. We also know how to write these stories for maximum effect.
- Time: Even if you know what you want to write, it could take a very long time to come up with the words. As a writing agency, our business is words and we will help you say exactly what you want to say, using appropriate and effective wording.
- Focus: Whether we are writing content for your website or blog, we are always focused on seeing whether or not it will have an impact on sales or traffic. As a third party, we will always remain objective, so that you can get the most out of your blog.
- It’s not as expensive as you think: When people need premium content at affordable prices, they come to us. We can have your blog filled with plenty of interesting articles at very low costs.
Get the benefits of blog copywriting today
Blog copywriting may be just what you’ve been waiting for to let the world know about your product. Give us a call today on 02380 970979 and we’ll tell you just how our services can help. You can also register via our online office and have your project up and running sooner than you can imagine.