Daily Posts is the sole owner of all information collected on this site. We only have access to information voluntarily given to us by email or any other means of contact by you. We do not sell, rent or give away this information to third parties.
We use the information provided to respond to you regarding reason(s) that led to your initial contact, and in the course of carrying out copywriting, guest posting, search engine marketing, website and app development.
We may contact you by email in future to inform you about special offers, new products or services or changes to this policy (unless you ask us not to do so).
You can opt out of any contact from us at any given time. You can do this by contacting us via our online form, by email or the phone number listed on our contact page.
You may also:
- Express any concerns about the use of your data
- Request that we delete all data we have about you
- Change or correct any data we have about you
- See what data we hold about you
Daily Posts collects only information that is necessary to process an order. All orders are processed through PayPal. All account information collected on this website is stored on PayPal’s secure site and is not available to Daily Posts computers or users. We only have access to the information that you provide for us, with which to contact you and process your order.
We do not store credit card details, nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
Payment Flow and Delivery Policy
- Content is ordered and delivered to clients through our online office. All orders are expected to have specific details covering the exact nature of the task in question. This is referred to as the brief. The client is solely responsible for the brief and must make sure it is a reflection of their requirements. In settling any disputes arising from the delivered content, reference will be made to the original brief. We produce specific forms for different contact types to guide you on the information our writers will need.
- During an order, clients are to provide an expected delivery time. This is the time at which the content should be delivered. Although we strive to meet all client deadlines, it is important to note that the delivery time is an estimate and not guaranteed. Clients are therefore advised to leave enough room for edits and revisions. You can opt for delivery on the same day or up to several weeks. The deadline you set should reflect the volume of the order.
- Following the processing and confirmation of an order, we will supply the client with the content crafted to meet the brief outlined in the order, as has been reasonably interpreted by the writer(s) responsible for creating the content.
- Clients cannot change or amend a brief after being claimed by the writer(s) without contacting their account manager. There may be charges for changes commensurate with the extra work that is required.
- Clients can make either open orders – which are available to a pool of writers and can be completed by any working at the price-point – or direct orders, where the client states that a specific writer must complete the task. In the latter case, contact should be made to the account manager for manual assignment of briefs.
- Orders must be paid for in full before they can appear to our pool of writers unless otherwise agreed between client and Daily Posts.
- Cancellation of a contract already in progress attracts a fee at the discretion of the management. This is to compensate for time and resources already spent on the task. We will deduct this fee and refund any balance in a reasonable time frame.
- Daily Posts makes sure all disputes between the company and clients are handled swiftly and with professionalism. Our dispute process is straightforward and must be followed by all our clients if they are not happy with orders delivered to them. We reserve the right to uphold or reject complaints based on the available information.
- Clients who are not happy with delivered work must give an opportunity for the copy to be amended, based on feedback provided. The feedback needs to be clear, concise and objective. Briefs may not be changed at this stage. If client requirements have changed, then work may be treated as a new task and attract payment. If the original brief is deemed not met, and further attempts to produce the content fail, a part or full refund will be issued.
- Following the amendment of the copy, the client can contact the front office for management to get involved in the dispute. While contacting the front office, it is important to list the Order ID, as well as details of the dispute.
- The Daily Posts management team will review the brief issued by the client, the copy submitted and the complaint made. If it is agreed that the copy fell well below standards outlined in the brief, the client will be given the opportunity to relist the task for another writer to work on it from scratch, at no extra cost. However, if management agrees that copy matches specification outlined in the original brief, we reserve the right to strike out the complaint.
- In the event that the client is unwilling to have the copy written from scratch by another writer, we will provide a partial or complete refund, based on the value offered to the client for the produced content. Percentage of copy usable is the objective measure used in such cases. This is however only possible when the request is made within 14 days of completion of the order.
- After 14 days following delivery of content, deliveries will be deemed as accepted.
Empowering everyone we touch through creative copywriting!
Your one stop content writing agency- you choose the price - we deliver
Cheap Content Writing
You choose the website copy price based on the writing project you need to complete- great value copywriting services.
Easy Writing Process
Our checkbox briefing forms guide you through the info our digital copywriters will need to produce top quality written content.
We recruit talented communicators, and then train them to assess our briefs and produce imaginative copy that resonates with your audience.
Secure Virtual Office
Our winning formula combines effective recruitment, relevant training and our SSL secured bespoke virtual office to deliver copy on time and within budget- every time!
No Writing Project Too Big
Whether you need a few blog posts written a week, or 200,000 words a day, we have the expert copywriters to deliver to the highest quality within your budget.
Your Copwriting Partner
We learn what you like and then, where required, train our writers to deliver it. Many of our customers have worked with us for 5+ years.
Four Great Value Copywriting Levels
The best value written content you will find at each price point.
0.02 per word
Need cheap copy that is of good quality. We can provide you with your SEO web copy fast!
0.03 per word
Excellent web content
Content for web projects- New sites, blogs, guest posts, press releases and landing pages.
0.05 per word
Extremely affordable - Premium quality. Well-researched content with superb flow.
0.08 per word
Special Project Content
Content for adverts, micro-copy and technical documents. For copy that takes a lot of time.
The Daily Posts team are wordsmiths. They are rock stars. Quick work and phenomenal quality.