Which Copywriting Service Site is Best for You?
If you are here, then you already know the importance of getting good copy, but are probably wondering how to find the best place to get good copy. How do you identify a good copywriter in a market dominated by amateurs, and article writers? How do you know which writing company is the best one for your needs, or if you should even partner with a writing company in the first place?
There are many websites out there that provide copywriting services, how do you choose one?
It’s all about you and what you need
Choosing a copywriting service site is totally about you and what you need. If your copy requirements are extremely specific, then you might want to produce the content, and only partner for honing it into a better form. Copywriters can often benefit from plenty of input from you. In many cases though, some basic info from you will be enough for a copywriter to understand what you need, and produce a quality written product.
The best site for you will create excellent copy for you, but will also be easy to work with. Here are some things you should look for when searching for a copywriting site:
- Is there an open channel of communication? A limited working relationship never helped anyone. A good working relationship is vital to getting good results. A good working relationship will mean that the copywriting site you end up choosing will understand and constantly seek to understand your needs, be excited to work on your projects, listen and pay attention to you and be committed to giving you the quality service you pay for. Without this relationship, you cannot work well with any service. At Daily Posts we provide open lines of communication through Skype, by phone, by email, and through our virtual office video conferencing systems.
- What do I need from a copywriting service? Are you looking for a creative copywriter that can create the tag lines, headlines and adverts that will get your brand noticed? Do you need marketing copywriting that will directly touch your customers through emails, product descriptions etc.? Do you need a copywriter that has an understanding of SEO and can work on your content to make it search engine friendly? Are you looking to get some technical information out there without boring your readers? Are you looking for a service to revamp your microcopy? Whatever it is you need, you need to clearly identify it and spell it out as it will be key in helping you produce effective briefs, and work with a service effectively.
- How transparent is this service site? You need to know what you are getting if you sign up for an account with a site. What exactly is the package you are being offered? What services can you get from it and are the services in line with your needs? Does the package suit your business niche? You might be looking to get legal copy written but find that the topics are beyond the research abilities and technical prowess of the writers working for the service. How easy is it for me track and review the content being created?
- Can they work within my budget? Price is always important. You need to get the best value content possible for your money. You will probably also need a service that offers different levels of content. Prices for SEO copy. Prices for authority content on LinkedIn. Prices for magazine content.
Why you should use a writing agency
A good writing agency can be a one stop shop for all your copy needs. With agencies like Daily Posts, you can get content written for you across every sector and in any niche. At Daily Posts we have a solid combination of skills, procedures, training and recruitment. We have spent the last 5 years growing steadily whilst we develop processes that work.
Our copywriting agency takes the burden of managing writers off you, and provides ou with a scalable content production team. The agency will manage the entire process of getting your copy to you, ensuring you are get high quality and relevant content.
Why Daily Posts?
Daily Posts is a writing company with clients and staff all over the world. We are a new kind of writing company, bringing a virtual office and a great team together. We focus on training our staff, and ensuring that our teams have the knowledge and skills to complete your content jobs. We are extremely selective in the people that we bring on board. We have over 250 applications for every one that we take on.
The Daily Posts copywriting service provides blog posts, website copy, press releases, email/newsletter content, reviews, technical guides, guest posts, landing pages and much more.
Our copywriters are highly skilled, experienced, quality focused writers.
- Our copywriters focus on conversion in the content they create for you. They study and understand your target audience and with that knowledge create content that addresses their specific needs and desires in a way that appeals to them. Working with our copywriters is a sure way to increase your conversion rates and help you generate more customers out of your website visitors.
- Every Daily Posts copywriter can write in multiple styles and can produce different types of content. Each writer works across different sectors, so they will bring knowledge they have acquired in their numerous tasks to make your copy better. Our large salaried team provides you with access to a vast pool of subject matter experts. We also have freelancers, which we call upon for specialist projects.
- Our copywriters create search engine friendly content. If you have a website that is not performing verg well in the search engines, our content analysts can put in place plans for greater search engine exposure. The higher your search engine rankings, the easier it is to build your brand and convert prospects in to customers.
Sign up to become a Daily Posts client today
It only takes two minutes to set up an account with Daily Posts.
After you have signed up, our team will verify and activate your account and you then can submit a copy order. Your account has a dashboard from which you can work and interact with us. You can track and review the content being produced, make payments, request edits, and have a text or video conversation with your account manager. We have made the process of ordering your content very simple and convenient; you can use any of our 13 briefing templates to explain to us the exact content you need, or you can bulk upload requirements from an excel file.
Call us on 02380 970979. Let us help you grow your business through quality copywriting.